Representing New Jersey Asbestos Exposure Victims
Where can you turn if you have been diagnosed with asbestos lung cancer or mesothelioma? Gori Julian & Associates, P.C. is a nationwide leader in asbestos litigation. Since we began focusing on these cases, we have obtained over $1 billion in settlements and verdict awards for individuals and families.
Timing is important. We strive to bring living victims of asbestos exposure to trial within six to nine months of their lawsuits being filed. Located in Madison County, Illinois, we try these cases in a jurisdiction with a designated asbestos docket.
Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys
Our lawyers represent people throughout New Jersey who have been harmed as a result of asbestos exposure, including those who were exposed at:
- Power plants — Hope Creek Generating Station, Oyster Creek Generating Station and Salem Nuclear Generating Station
- Oil refineries — Amerada-Hess, Exxon, Sunoil, Paragon, Mobile, Coastal Eagle Point, Tosco Refining, Ashland Oil, Cities Service Refinery and Valero Energy
- Shipyards — New York Shipbuilding Corporation, Todd Shipyard and Naval Weapons Station
- Chemical plants — Industrial Liquid Chemical Company, DuPont Chemical, Inter Chemical Corporation, Allied Chemical, Drew Chemical, American Cyanamid, Kalco Chemical, Monsanto Chemical, Mobil Chemical, Hooker/Occidental Chemical, Essex Chemical, IMC Chemical Group and General Chemical
If you choose Gori Julian & Associates, P.C., you'll work directly with attorneys who will guide you and your family through the litigation process and address your questions and concerns throughout this very difficult time. We encourage you to learn more about:
- Our firm
- Our nationwide practice
- The disease of mesothelioma
- The disease of asbestos lung cancer
- Your rights as a victim or family member
Call for a Free Case Assessment
Nationwide Toll Free: 888-362-6890
To speak to a lawyer about your asbestos case, call our offices directly or contact us online. An attorney will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit, and he or she may even be able to refer you to a doctor in your area whom we've previously worked with.
"The discovery rule delays accrual of a cause of action "until the injured party discovers, or by an exercise of reasonable diligence and intelligence should have discovered [,] that [he or she] may have a basis for an actionable claim." Guichardo v. Rubinfeld, 177 N.J. 45, 51 (N.J. 2003).
"Every action at law for an injury to the person caused by the wrongful act, neglect or default of any person within this State shall be commenced within 2 years next after the cause of any such action shall have accrued." N.J. Stat. § 2A:14-2a.
"Every [wrongful death] action brought under this chapter shall be commenced within 2 years after the death of the decedent, and not thereafter…" N.J. Stat. § 2A:31-3.Click Here for your free evaluation