Representing Nevada Asbestos Exposure Victims
Why Gori Julian & Associates, P.C.? Our firm is a nationwide leader in asbestos litigation with more than 20 years of experience and a staff that is highly qualified and specially trained to handle these complex cases.
Since we began focusing on these cases, our lawyers have obtained settlements and verdict awards in excess of $1 billion. Today, we are still strong in our resolve to get justice for the victims of asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Timing is important. We are committed to bringing living victims of asbestos exposure to trial within six to nine months of the dates their lawsuits are filed. Located in Madison County, Illinois, we try these cases in a jurisdiction with a designated asbestos docket.
Mesothelioma Attorneys Serving Clients From Nevada
We represent victims from all walks of life, including victims of secondary exposure, in addition to those who were exposed at:
- Power plants — Harry Allen Station, Beowawe Power Plant, Empire Farms Power Plant, Mohave Generating Station, Reid Gardner Station, Valmy Generating Station, Dixie Valley Power Plant, Brady Power Plant, Clark Station, Sunrise Station, Caithness Power Plant, Steamboat Power Plant, Foreland Refining, Pinon Pin Power Project, Tracy Generating Station, Wabuska and Fort Churchill Generating Station
- Oil refineries — Foreland Refining
If you choose our firm to handle your case, you will work directly with attorneys who will guide you and your family through the litigation process and address your questions and concerns throughout this very difficult time. We encourage you to explore this website and learn more about:
- Our firm
- Our nationwide practice
- The disease of mesothelioma
- The disease of asbestos lung cancer
- Your rights as a victim or family member
To arrange your free case assessment, call us toll free at 888-362-6890 or contact us online.
"Cause[s] of action does not 'accrue' until the aggrieved party knew, or reasonably should have known, of the facts giving rise to the damage or injury." G and H Associates v. Ernest W. Hahn, Inc., 113 Nev. 265, 272 (Nev. 1997).
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death:
Actions to recover damages for injuries to a person or for the death of a person caused by the wrongful act or neglect of another must be commenced within two years of the accrual of the cause of action. Nev. Rev. Stat. § 11.190.Click Here for your free evaluation