Representing Missouri Asbestos Exposure Victims
Gori Julian & Associates, P.C. is a nationwide leader in asbestos litigation with more than 20 years of experience and a staff that is highly qualified and specially trained to handle complex asbestos cases. Located just east of St. Louis in Edwardsville, Illinois, we try these cases in Madison County — a jurisdiction with a designated asbestos docket.
Since we began focusing on these cases more than a decade ago, our Saint Louis asbestos exposure lawyers have handled thousands of asbestos exposure claims and hundreds of mesothelioma lawsuits — obtaining over $1 billion in verdict awards and settlements for previous clients.
Timely results are important. Our attorneys are committed to bringing living victims of asbestos exposure to trial within six to nine months of the date their lawsuits are filed.
We represent clients in Saint Louis, Kansas City and throughout Missouri who have been harmed as a result of asbestos exposure, including those who were exposed at:
- Asbestos manufacturers — Kelley Asbestos Products Company, Standard Asbestos Manufacturing and Insulating Company, and WR-Grace-Zonolite
- Auto manufacturers — Ford, General Motors, Chrysler and Mack Truck
- Power plants — Meramec Power Station, Asbury Power Plant, Clinton Generating Plant, Labadie Power Station, Eagle-Picher Plant, Labadie Powerhouse, Kansas City Light & Power Steam Plant, Hawthorne Powerhouse, New Madrid Power Plant, Missouri Public Service Powerhouse, James River Power Plant, Southwest Power Plant, Union Electric, Portage De Sioux Powerhouse, Thomas Hill Powerhouse and Sioux Power Plant
- Refineries — Mobil Oil, Standard Oil and Amoco
- Steel mills — Armco Steel, Carondolet Foundry, American Car Foundry, Noranda Aluminum, Weges Sheet Metal and Mesker Brothers Iron Company
- Chemical plants — Pittsburgh Plate Glass, Mallincrott Chemical Company, Monsanto Chemical Plant, GAF, Hercules Powder Company, Thurston Chemical, Noranda Aluminum Plant and CCC Chemical and Fertilizer
- Shipyards — St. Louis Shipbuilding
- Manufacturing businesses — Combustion Engineering, McDonnell-Douglas, Amecelle-Celanese, Industrial National Lead, Anheuser-Busch, Nooter Corporation, Lake City Arsenal, Small Arms Plant, Wagner Electric and International Shoe Company
Call for a Free Case Evaluation
St. Louis Area: 618-307-4085 / Toll Free: 888-362-6890
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with asbestos lung cancer or any type of mesothelioma, please call our law offices directly or contact us online. An experienced Missouri mesothelioma lawyer will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit, answer your questions and address any other concerns you may have.
"In actions for which no other period of limitation is prescribed and which involve latent injury or disease, the cause of action does not accrue until the plaintiff has discovered, or by reasonable diligence should have discovered, the injury." Miss. Code § 15-1-49.
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death:
Personal injury and wrongful death claims must be made within three years of the accrual of the cause of action. Miss. Code § 15-1-49.Click Here for your free evaluation