Representing Michigan Asbestos Exposure Victims
Why Gori Julian & Associates, P.C.? Our firm is a leader in mesothelioma and asbestos lung cancer litigation, bringing more than 20 years of experience and a staff specially trained to handle these complex cases. Since we began focusing on these cases, we have obtained over $1 billion in verdict awards and settlements for our clients.
Located in Madison County, Illinois, we try these cases in a jurisdiction with a designated asbestos docket, and we frequently bring living victims of asbestos exposure to trial within six to nine months of their lawsuits being filed.
Representing Asbestos Victims Throughout Michigan
We represent asbestos exposure victims throughout Michigan, including auto workers, steel mill workers, assembly line workers and those who were exposed at:
- Auto manufacturers — Ford, General Motors and Chrysler
- Power plants- Bay City Power, Conventional Powerhouse, Kalamazoo Power, Stevensville Atomic Powerhouse, St. Claire Powerhouse, Palisades Nuclear Power Plant, Midland Nuclear Power Plant, Enrico Nuclear Power Plant in Monroe, Cooks Nuclear Power Plant, Rush Island Powerhouse
- Refineries — Sunoil, Lakeside and Marathon
- Shipyards- Defoe Shipbuilding Company
- Chemical plants — Muskegon Chemical Plant
If you choose Gori Julian & Associates, P.C., you'll work directly with attorneys who will guide you and your family through the litigation process, and who will address your questions and concerns throughout this very difficult time.
We encourage you to explore this website and learn more about:
- Our firm
- Our nationwide practice
- The disease of mesothelioma
- The disease of asbestos lung cancer
- Your rights as a victim or family member
Call Us for a Free Case Assessment
Nationwide Toll Free: 888-362-6890
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with asbestos lung cancer or any type of mesothelioma, please call our law offices directly or contact us online. An experienced Michigan mesothelioma lawyer will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit, and he or she may even be able to recommend doctors whom we've worked with in your area.
Discovery Rule (for asbestos-related diseases):
A cause of action…from the time the claimant knows or should have known of the [asbestos-related] disease, rather than at the time of the exposure to asbestos or at the time of diagnosable injury. Larson v. Johns-Manville Sales Corp., 427 Mich. 301, 304-305 (Mich. 1986).
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death:
The period of limitations is 3 years after the time of the death or injury for all other actions to recover damages for the death of a person, or for injury to a person or property. Mich. Comp. Laws § 600.5805.Click Here for your free evaluation