Representing Indiana Asbestos Exposure Victims
Gori Julian & Associates, P.C. is a nationwide leader in asbestos litigation with more than 20 years of experience and a staff that is highly qualified and specially trained to handle complex asbestos cases.
Why Choose Gori Julian for Your Indiana Asbestos Exposure Case?
Located in Madison County, Illinois, we are in a jurisdiction with a designated asbestos docket. Since we began focusing on these cases more than a decade ago, our attorneys have handled thousand of claims and obtained more than $1 billion in verdict awards and settlements for our clients.
We understand how important timing is in these cases. Our mesothelioma lawyers are committed to bringing living victims of asbestos exposure to trial within six to nine months of the date their lawsuits are filed.
Our firm represents clients who have developed complications due to asbestos exposure, including exposure that occurred at:
- Power plants — ALCOA, Anderson Municipal Power, Buffington Power Plant, Coke & Coal Water Pollution Plant, Cully Station Powerhouse, Frankfort Power Plant, Franklin Steam Plant, Gibson Power Plant, Hoosier Energy, Imperial Electric, Indiana & Michigan Electric Company, Indiana Power & Light, Kendallville Power & Water, Kentucky Indiana Electric, Lawrenceburg Powerhouse, Logansport Municipal Utilities, Logansport Power Plant, Madison Steam Plant, Merom Power Plant, Mt. Vernon Electrical Plant, NIPSCO Coal Power Plant, Northern Indiana Public Service, PSI Energy Inc., Southern Indiana Gas & Electric, Wabash River Power Plant, Western Electric and Yankeetown Power Plant
- Refineries — Amoco, Mobil Oil, R.J. Oil, Rock Island Refinery, Sinclair, Standard Oil and Texaco
- Auto manufacturers — Chrysler, General Motors, Ford, Delco, International Harvester
- Shipyards — Indiana Harbor Works, Jeff Boat & Machine Co.
- Steel mills — ALCOA, Bentz Metal, Bethlehem Steel, Chrysler Foundry, Continental Steel, Essex Wire Corp, Gary National Tube Company, Great Lakes Foundry, Inland Steel, Interlake Steel, Midwest Steel, Satellite Rolling Mill and U.S. Steel
- Chemical plants — ALCOA Chemical Plant, Carbide & Carbon Chemical, DuPont, Kokomo Plating, National Starch & Chemical, and Union Carbide.
Call Us for a Free Case Assessment
You can call our law office toll free at 888-362-6890 or contact us online. An attorney from our firm will be available to discuss your potential lawsuit and answer your questions. We may even be able to recommend doctors whom we've worked with in your area.
"[T]he statute of limitations in a tort action commence[s] to run when 'resultant damage was ascertained or ascertainable by due diligence.'" Wehling v. Citizens Nat. Bank, 586 N.E.2d 840, 842 -843 (Ind. 1992).
An action for personal injury must be commenced within two years of when the cause of action accrues. Ind. Code 34-11-2-4.
When the death of one is caused by the wrongful act or omission of another, the action shall be commenced by the personal representative of the decedent within two (2) years. Ind. Code § 34-23-1-1.Click Here for your free evaluation