Individuals and families coping with mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos-related diseases have many concerns beyond the viability and progress of their own legal cases. Our Madison County, Illinois, law firm strives to serve as an outstanding informational resource as well as a source of dedicated, effective advocacy in courts nationwide.
We invite you to explore this site to gain basic knowledge on topics ranging from mesothelioma symptoms to known asbestos exposure locations throughout the United States. From time to time, we add specific pages on especially notable matters such as ongoing, innovative mesothelioma research at Mayo Clinic.
Attorneys Offering Education and Advocacy for Asbestos Exposure Victims
Our blog is a frequently updated source of current news about mesothelioma issues across the spectrum of research, victims' litigation and much more. For example, recent entries have addressed:
- Pretrial settlements and jury verdicts in prominent mesothelioma cases
- Investigations into recently identified asbestos exposure locations such as the Nassau Coliseum in New York
- New laws and other developments impacting mesothelioma victims and their families
- A range of emerging news on asbestos cancer cure and treatment options
- Recently filed asbestos exposure lawsuits, including some with intriguing aspects such as a long-term asbestos exposure victim's admission to smoking
At Gori Julian & Associates, P.C., our focused, collaborative legal team is united in its effort to help families of mesothelioma and other asbestos cancer victims cope, pursue the best treatments available, and move forward. Learning as much as possible about the disease and related issues can be important in this quest.
Turn to Our Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyers for the Counsel You Need
If you have been diagnosed with asbestos-related cancer or a family member recently died of mesothelioma, we encourage you to contact us for a free, informative case evaluation. Our lawyers have recovered more than $1 billion for our clients, and we will value the opportunity to speak with you about your needs and legal options.Click Here for your free evaluation