Brandon D. Belt
800-307-7381 (Toll free)
Brandon Belt grew up in the St. Louis Metro East area, the son of a police officer and a homemaker, where he enlisted in the U.S. Air Force after graduating high school in 1993. While in the Air Force he became a radiologic technologist, an emergency medical technician and rose to the rank of staff sergeant. Mr. Belt was honorably discharged in 2000 following six years of service to his country. While working as a radiologic technologist he attended Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. He graduated cum laude in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences and was certified as a secondary education teacher in Illinois.
Working in health care, Mr. Belt cared for people who suffered horrible injuries and diseases through no fault of their own. He realized he could combine the core values learned in the Air Force and his medical background and utilize those skills to help others as a lawyer. Mr. Belt is a 2011 graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law where he graduated with a Certificate in Health Law. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Missouri and is a member of the American Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Asbestos Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified as a Secondary Education Teacher in Illinois.
- Illinois, 2011
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Dean's Scholar School of Law Scholarship
- Major: Certificate in Health Law
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Illinois
- B.S. cum laude - 2006
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Biological Sciences
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The American Bar Association, Member
- The Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Department of Veterans Affairs Office of the Regional Counsel, Legal Intern, 2010
- City of St. Louis Circuit Attorney's Office, Legal Intern, 2009